At Your Service
- Currently have 165 in house formulas in the following categories: Jams, Jellies, Fruit
Butters, Salsas, Condiments, and salad dressings
- Have in House R&D team that can develop specific formulas for client.
- 3rd party audited-SQF-Level 2
- Sizes include 1.5oz-20oz glass jar.
- House of Webster is one of the largest specialty foods 1.5oz glass jar manufacturers in
- By collaborating with House of Webster it allows the client the opportunity to grow their
business with the capital investment, enormous amount of time, and the added
pressure that is essential for self-reliant manufacturing.
- Our flexibility allows you, the client, to set itself apart from your competition by having
products that are unique to your business.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
2. Nutrition and Ingredient Statements
3. Product Specification Sheets and Label Approval
4. Packaging Design
5. Material Sourcing
6. Produce Photo and Demo Samples
3 Batch Minimum: In each container size. As an example, 3 batches will yield about 3600 units in a pint container. Approximately 175 gallons per batch, case count estimates provided actual production counts may vary.
Plant Capacity: House of Webster packs containers from 1 oz. to 2.5-gallon, glass and plastic containers, lug and CT closures, hot fill and hold, naturally acid and acidified foods.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FEE MAY APPLY - Full-service product development $300 per item
- Upon test sample approval we will provide nutritional information, ingredient statement and bar code. Note: If customer contracts with another packer, bar codes are not transferable and will remain property of House of Webster.
- House of Webster will provide a Confidentiality Agreement to customer before receiving recipes.
- Original Recipe's will remain sole property of the customer. However, production recipe/s will be retained by House of Webster and are not transferable.
- Upon receiving acknowledgement of Confidentiality Agreement, recipes and research and development fee, House of Webster will produce a sample/s of customer product to their specifications* and will provide a cost per case. On first production, we request customer to be present.
- *Limited to process equipment, procedures, and ingredient availability at House of Webster.
- Half (1/2) invoice total before production, balance when product is picked up or shipped. Product will need to be picked up or shipped within two (2) weeks of production.
1013 N 2nd St
Rogers, AR 72756